Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, October 09, 2004

    Where it all begins.....again

    I've decided to take the plunge and start a new blog today, which is what you horrible lot are looking at at the moment. Sure, the old one was fun, but I felt like I needed a change of writing styles. So instead of long drawn out stories, this blog will be full of quick snippetts and pictures. Why? Two reasons:-
    1. It's quicker and easier for you, my 45 million readers
    2. I just cannot be arsed launching into a tirade every so often. So, a little often is better than a lot occassionally.
    Sure, I'll be whoring Fark every now and again, and there'll be more of what I'm into: video games, football, boobs, boozing and generally being a 20 year old superstar.

    Actually, it hasn't changed much, has it?