Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    The Blogging Domestic Treble

    Ah, the Premier League of Football. I know it's still the midst of the World Cup, and talking about returning to the "normal" is quite depressing, like when you're on your summer break when you're little, and see "Back 2 Skool" stuff in Woolworths. Nevertheless, it is the richest league in the world, with the most awesome trophy. Although I think I held it when I was five, I wasn't sure.

    Now I am.

    premiership

    It completes a domestic treble for me, with the Carling Cup.....

    ....and the FA Cup....

    facup

    ...also been held. All within the last 3 years. I think that's fairly impressive.

    Anyway, I was walking around Llandudno a few weeks ago and saw a poster advertising that the Premiership Trophy was in Llandudno Barclays (because they sponsor the premiership). I Immediately I noted the date, made sure I got it off work, and rang up a few mates to come down. Myself, Jay and Rick all had a look, myself and Jay held the cup, and we then went to play Time Crisis in the arcade. All in all, a good day.

    The coolest thing about the three photos though? Definitely that they're in reverse chronological order (FA Cup was mid 2004, Carling Cup was early 2006, and Premiership was today). I know the picture quality isn't good, but by god I think I've lost weight over the 3 years. Seem a lot slighter today than in 2004. What do you guys think?

    Technorati Tags:, , , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator