Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, October 11, 2004

    I AM (not) TIGER WOODS

    Yesterday, Stephen Gallacher won the Dunhill Links Championship, by finishing the tournament 19-under-par. I'd just thought I'd share this with you for one reason.

    I bloody hate professional golf.

    Yesterday, I went to Allerton Golf Course on the other side of Liverpool in...errr...Allerton. What I don't like about golf on the telly is just how easy they make it look. Even getting it off the ground was a major achievement for me. The times that it did - albeit briefly - defy gravity, it was usually so far off course that it crossed an international date line.

    Yes, I'm aware it was my first time, and - my mum would be pleased - I finally used my clubs which was my Christmas present a few years back. I manage to hit on a 34 par course a grand total of 60 - leaving me 26 over par. For those of you who don't have a clue about golf, let me spell it out for you: It's not good.

    However, despite the fact I spent more time in the trees than Tarzan, I will probably play again. Despite the fact that I was terrible, I did have fun. I just don't want to watch it on telly anymore, as it makes me feel like a sad, pathetic loser.

    Formula 1? Now THERE'S a spectator sport:-

    What?