Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, January 24, 2005

    Whacking Your Google

    Sorry for the delay of post. My week has been spent doing exams; revising; not revising; drinking; playing darts; playing poker; spending quality time with S; falling asleep on S (yes, at times, even I can be a shit of a boyfriend); eating more takeaway than's good for me; getting so hammered after my exams by using a computer, past exam papers and abusing the bars "2 4 1 if you bring in your exam papers" (this led to the falling asleep on S stage); trying to sort out moving away from my job in the zoo by applying for a position in the...errr....zoo (it's a different area altogether); selling for gig tickets on eBay (and not seeing a penny of any potential profits); and googlewhacking.

    Yes, I am now a googlewhacker, and I'm so proud of myself.

    It all started yesterday, me and S watched Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure (a present I gave to my brother, then later nicked. Even I can be a shit of a brother). Afterwards, we were talking aimlessly and suddenly the words "nipples coleslaw" came up. I had to check if it was a googlewhack (two words put into a search engine that yeild only one result), but alas no. Later, in the pub, the words "telekinesis masturbation" came up. As lovely a googlewhack that would of been, it isn't too. But it doesn't matter, I was away.

    The next 15 minutes, between ordering two pizzas (half of it is still in the kitchen downstairs), and eating two pizzas, me, S and Guy were furiously googlewhacking away. And then, I did it. I really did it.

    There, ladies and gentlemen, is a googlewhack. And not a fake one I created myself. A real, living, breating googlewhack, as placed on googlewhack.com:-

    Needless to say, I was a happy happy man. I tried emailing the page owner, but it got bounced back. Which is a shame.

    One thing that did strike me was Google's sponsored links. Basicallly, whilst immaturely searching for a masturbation googlewhack, I noticed this:-

    Apologies to my mother at this point, who is reading this. But it says "Free Masturbation Site". Who pays for masturbation (not including prostitution)? Answers on a postcard please.