Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, April 23, 2005

    Done and Dusted

    Today is a happy, happy day.

    See that there? That is my thesis. Every one of those squares is a side of A4 paper. It is the result of 3 years hard slogging, £20,000 worth of investment, blood, sweat, tears and god knows what else. It is the pinnacle of my education, a crescendo before I head out into the real world.

    You know what though? I'm proud. I have a tendancy that my writing style is childish, and everything is spelt out in minute detail (though I have been complemented on a number of reports). Okay, it isn't the most techincal project ever (it's a project that is based on producing a Interactive DVD Prospectus for a High School), but it has real use. I'm not one to talk in too much detail, but there are projects in the university that are complete bollocks. The 'still no cure for cancer' quote, frequented on Fark, holds true. To be fair, we paid the university to do the project, not vice versa. So we do get a say in what we want to do.

    8,500 words. 48 pages. It may not sound much, but it's a huge weight off my back.

    Now got one more assignment, the group evaluation, and two exams. Then I'm done with university. Into the real world.

    On a related note: why is it that around this time every year everybody feels the need to inform the world how many words they've written for various pieces of coursework? I'm being hypocritical here, as I have been guilty of this. Nevertheless, it's not like we care, is it?