Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, April 01, 2005

    Oh how we laughed.....

    My ego (I don't want no English flags on my blog) and the fact that I am suspicious means that I've taken the April Fool's joke down. You can now see it here to what graced the blog this morning.

    To be fair, I didn't think it was up to previous* years efforts, but that's because I forgot the day. It was only when my mum came in with a bowl of frosties with a fork in it, that I realised that something was afoot.

    Incidentally, she did the same trick with my brother, and he used the fork to eat his breakfast. The stubborn bastard.

    Again, life is pretty boring for me at the moment. Currently about a third of the way through my thesis (though that has hit a grinding halt, due to Sky TV and also Pro Evolution Soccer 4), and I spent the day in Chester as I met S there for lunch, ales, and a rather disturbing (for me) look around Ann Summers.

    * That had a couple of pictures there, which i've lost, so it's not as funny now, but the basic jist of it was that I saw the face of Jesus Christ in a game of Minesweeper.