Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, March 14, 2005

    Maybe....Just Maybe

    Though I was stuck in a train during the (supposedly excellent) first half, I did manage to catch the second half of the Wales victory which means (after an Irish loss) that Wales are top of the group. The maths are simple, only a Wales astronomical loss to Ireland or Wales losing and France beating Italy by a large amount (more likely) can stop Wales from taking the Six Nations. Should, on the other hand, Wales beat the Irish, then we will win our first grand slam for nearly 30 years.

    Do you believe in miracles?

    In other news: any blokes out there discover that their voice goes a lot higher, girlier and more patronising whenever they are on the phone to thier spouses? I cannot explain it either, but I suppose in the male psyche, they think that women are beneath them, and they won't understand such brainwashing concepts as gambling, why we insist on buying the Sun, and - most importantly - the offside rule. I hate to say I am also guilty of this, as my mum now knows that when my voice goes half an octave higher, and my 'conversation' is filled with words such as "aaawwww", "yeah I know" and "hunnie", she knows I'm speaking to S. I dunno, any explinations why we do this? Is it that women have a higher band of frequencies they can hear, or what?