Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, February 25, 2005

    The Chav-Alanche

    Although I've been whinging the whole time, the past couple of days could of been worse. Yesterday was spent in Leeds bowling for the Christie Cup. Well, I say bowling, I really was just running around after everybody, writing down scores and doing so many bar trips the barmaid/barman (it changed half way through, not that I wasn't sure in a George Francis stylee) must of thought I was an alcoholic.

    So, even though I wasn't bowling I felt part of the team, so did we win?

    Well, we came third. Out of three.

    Nevermind, I held my side of the team up, as the bar runner and scorer. Everything ended up hunky dory, and - with that in mind - in the true spirit of university competition - we went and got pissed.

    Long story short, I spent far too long writing Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in snow on the back of some cars in Leeds and although we lost the Christie Cup, our house as acquired a Leeds City Council traffic cone.

    Only a few tournaments remain in the season - the two I want to play are Liverpool Trios and Hull Trios. Liverpool as it's our home tournament, and Hull as last year was fun. You know the tourney, the one whereby I dressed up as a woman? Well this years theme hasn't been decided yet, but I'm suggesting the rather popular notion of chavs:-

    Buy my jewellry from Lizzie Duke laaaaa!!

    Finally, it's only 8 short days until my 21st Birthday - buy me stuff!!