A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

A Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding......
Fire in the Disco
Two Timing
Whacking Your Google
Chica-Cherry-Cola
Find Me And Follow Me....
Argh!!!
Me? Humble? Never!
It's That Time Again!
Happy 2006!!!

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Sunday, January 30, 2005

    Meme-O-Rama

    From a random blog obained access from Ian's site, I've decided to do a Meme (an idea that spreads around and people copy....for you thick people). The Meme is quite simple: 13 films, 13 quotes, you need to guess them, and no cheating. Some are dead easy. Others: a bit tricky. All of which I love, and have seen most of them more than once. So here goes:-

    1. Uh, well, if anyone from the, uh, from the IRS is watching, I... forgot to file my, my, my 1040 return. Um, I meant to do it today, but, uh...
    2. But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
    3. He does fit the profile perfectly. He's intelligent, but an under-achiever; alienated from his parents; has few friends. Classic case for recruitment by the Soviets.
    4. Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
    5. You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.
    6. I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows.
    7. Holy shit dude. I found a dildo. Dildo. Dildo. Dildo. Big blue rubber dicks for everyone. The people demand rubber dicks.
    8. I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
    9. Many a mecha has gone to the end of the world... never to come back! That is why they call the end of the world 'Man-hattan'
    10. Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.
    11. Throw me the idol. No time to argue. Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip.
    12. Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.
    13. Fool of a Took! Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity.

    And there you have it. Leave what you think the answers are in the comments box, and no cheating.