A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Fire in the Disco
Two Timing
Whacking Your Google
Chica-Cherry-Cola
Find Me And Follow Me....
Argh!!!
Me? Humble? Never!
It's That Time Again!
Happy 2006!!!
2004: A Look Back.....

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, January 29, 2005

    A Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding......

    Seriously, what is so crazy about "The Crazy Frog". Basically, it's a ringtone that is constantly advertised on daytime telly as being the best ringtone in the history of the world, ever (despite the fact that I have never heard it off the advert - the cool kids like me have the Little Britain ringtone). Anyway, it does my head in everytime I see it, and I'm not the only one.

    Basically, for the unaware. Crazy Frog is a ringtone advertised by Jamster in which a frog like creature makes a similar noise to this 'Insanity Test'. Sure you'll agree when you listen to it: who the hell would have that as a ringtone? Apparently, people do. But, whilst watching the advert for the fifty millionth time today on a random music channel, I once again asked the question that has been bugging me for months now:-

    Is that what I think it is?

    If it is, the frog community must be a bit miffed that one of their own has been portrayed in less than favourable proportions. I'd be on the phone to the television bosses. But they've probably already got a headache. Can you show frogs willies on telly? Suppose nature shows show batrachian intercourse. However, and my biology only stretches to a 'D' at A Level, but that wang looks awfully human like.

    That's assuming it is a penis. I mean, it could be something altogether more innocent, like an udder or a flap of skin. But what do you all think?

    In Other News: S got her first googlewhack: Ribosomes Effervesce! I've picked up the pace as well with antiestablishmentarianism warlords. Big long whack right there. Needless to say: I'm chuffed to bits.