A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Whacking Your Google
Chica-Cherry-Cola
Find Me And Follow Me....
Argh!!!
Me? Humble? Never!
It's That Time Again!
Happy 2006!!!
2004: A Look Back.....
I'm doing the bit that comes before Part B.....
The Haul

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, January 24, 2005

    Two Timing

    Well bugger me. I've done it again.

    After whoring myself more times than a cheap prostitute, and thanks to the rather close knit community surrounding this site, I've got meself another bloggie nomination in "Best Tagline".. Thanks for nominating me guys. You all rule.

    To be perfectly honest, I knew earlier on today. I had two emails from the owner saying I was up (which kinda got me all excited. What else was I voted on? Sweet fuck all apparently.). However, the website has been down for longer time than a cheap prostitute. Suffering from bandwidth issues - which is talked about breifly in one of the nominees for the "Best article or essay about Blogs" Bloggie. Oh the irony. So I'd thought I'd save the posting of this entry which says "Wow! I'm up for a bloggie!" for when the site is back up, to maximise the reader/votage curve. I'm not making the same mistakes as last year.

    So, as the veteran. All I can say is vote for me. It would be nice to win, and being up two years in a row is an achievement. Shows creative staying power. What will I give in return? Dunno. Have a joke.

    A byte walks into a bar and says "Pint please. I need it.". Barman says "Why? What's wrong?". Byte goes, "Well, I am usually 11111111, today I am 11111110.". Barman goes "Yeah, you do look a bit off."

    Don't make the same mistake as last year. Vote for the gospel.