A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Bread of Heaven
I'm A Bastard, that I am....
Meme-O-Rama
A Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding......
Fire in the Disco
Two Timing
Whacking Your Google
Chica-Cherry-Cola
Find Me And Follow Me....
Argh!!!

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, February 08, 2005

    Start of Something Big....

    Well, it looks like I've started/continued something with the Movie meme. So here's another. This time, 13 songs. 13 lyrics. These are pretty much done as the first 13 songs on my random play list on Windows Media Player. Well, it was, but I got some really obscure songs. So I've included some cheesy pap too. Enjoy. Simple rules: 1 point for artist and the song, 0.5 for each. No googling.

    1. So go and scream, scream at me, so far away. I won't be broken again.
    2. So gather up your jackets, move it to the exit, I hope you have found a friend.
    3. He used to do surgery, for girls in the 80's, but gravity always wins.
    4. But all I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, be with you every night, baby all I need is time.
    5. You want thingamabobs? I got twenty. But who cares? No big deal, I want more.
    6. You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while. You're looking fancy and I like your style. You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy.
    7. Bring it back down bring it back down tonight. Never thought I read a rumour true in the moonlight.
    8. When I wake in morning, as the storm beats down on me, and I know that we belong together.
    9. Step by step. Heart to heart. Left right left. We all fall down.....
    10. I'm a wolf today. I'll huff, I'll puff, I'll huff and puff and I'll blow you away.
    11. Without a doubt, singled out, the only way I know.
    12. See I've always been a fighter, but without you, I give up....
    13. Beat the sense back into me. Because you are like the forbidden fruit, that's out of my reach.

    And seeing as Roland's done it. Bonus Computer Game Song Lyric!: We all need to shine on to see. How far we' ve come on our journey. How far, yet to go searching for our star. Deep in the night, I pray in my heart for that special light. (2 points for this: 1 for the game. 1 for the title.)

    There's your lot! Tried to keep it relatively well known, but I'm unsure just how much. Couple of them have a few answers to them, so we'll see how it goes.