Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, March 04, 2005

    Penbwlydd Hapus I Fi!!!

    Today is my 21st Birthday, and I feel so old. Haven't had much yet (not suprising, as I've only seen 2 people today), but I'm sure that will change. Last night, me and S went to a Tapas restaurant: La Tasca. As never having it, I was confused to what to do, luckily S helped me out, and I didn't make too much of an arse of myself.

    She also gave me the coolest present ever, a Homestar Runner T-Shirt! Easily the coolest present I've recieved in a long time (sorry mum, yours are cool too).

    Arse of the day has to go to Tripod. They waited until today, of all pissing days, to announce they'll be closing my free account. Why - I don't know (they didn't tell me). Either way, the site will look a little off for the next day or so, when I can be arsed to get around and fixing it.

    In other news: I apparently share my birthday with Lolo Ferrari, the (now dead) big boobed one from Eurotrash. Dunno why I find that so cool.