Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, March 16, 2005

    Immitation Is The Sincerest Form of Flattery

    I've decided to be a pikey bastard and steal one of Ian's features: The Photo of the week. For the unaware, he goes to Barracuda in Liverpool every Tuesday. Every week there's a DJ there that takes pictures. Usually there is one of him with a random bird.

    However, we went to the Barracuda this week, and - conspicuous by his absence - was Ian. As such, for one week only, I'm taking over the photo of the week. And here it is: -

    What? You didn't expect me to post one of me and S? Also featuring the Chester from Linkin Park lookalikey Zandr from bowling too.

    Anyway, I'm feeling a bit bleugh, so I'm going to go to bed. Tatty byes!