Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, March 14, 2005

    Bitter? Moi?

    The Bloggies have been voted for, and unfortunately, for the second year on the bounce, I have come up short. To Dooce. Who's tagline isn't even on the blog. How? I mean, all the other competitors have, but that site it is something different. Therefore, why should they win?

    Ah well, there's always next year. Seems I came a respectible fourth*. In your face Random Acts Of Reality. Yeah.

    In other news: I almost set fire to the kitchen yesterday. Basically, I was cooking S some tea. In my rush, I washed a baking tray, but failed to dry it properly, so - when I checked on my food 20 minutes later - the kitchen was filled smoke. The remaining soapy water on the pans had evapourated. Imagine, if you will, snorting Fairy Liquid, or squeezing it into your eyes. Well, that was the feeling I got, and let me tell all you smackheads, there is no rush to report of.

    The chips of the tea was ruined, but I insisting on eating the chicken pieces. They were Bernard Bloody Matthews Chicken. They don't come cheap**. They actually weren't too bad.

    The end result of the kerfuffle? A relatively satisfied girlfriend and a banning from using the kitchen for three days.

    Result!

    Happy Steak and BJ Day everybody.

    * Assuming all the people below me on the listing got less votes than me. Which may not be the case.
    **Unless you are talking about chickens when they are still alive. They do sometimes go 'cheep'. BA DUM TISH!