A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Bonnie Wynne
Back Home
Bonnie Scotland
The Graduate
:(
Graduation-Station
Public Transport? Expensive?
Highly Trained, Highly Accurate, Haile Selassie
Big Boredom
WLTM

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, July 21, 2005

    Question of the fortnight

    There seems to be a general (and varied) concensous which is disturbing me. It's been eating my mind, body and soul. I thought I'd get the most general concensous possible, my 50 million readers:-


    Do I look anything like Eugene from Big Brother?

    I mean, it's not bad yet: nobody has come upto me in the street and said I was Eugene. However, a number (and a quite disturbing number: lets say it's more than 10) of people say that I not only bear similarities looks to Eugene (albeit slightly podgier....the pic above is old, just thought it matches the smile the most), but I also have similar mannerisms to him. For example, I was watching Big Brother tonight, and Eugene was in the living room, and he was sitting on the sofa exactly the same way I was. Same arm and leg position. I also apparently have the same "dramatic pause" (quote from Vicky) when telling anecdotes and stories, and I usually generate the tumbleweeds that Eugene gets.

    So what do you think? Do I or don't I? I suppose it could be worse and look like Kinga.

    *Shudder*