A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

AAAAAANNNDDD CUT
The Ills of Fantasy Football
The Mutts Nuts
Du Yu Sudoku?
You know when you want something really bad so you...
118
You're A Real Loser...
I Will NOT Diminish My Character!
You Had A Bad Day
It's Back!

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, September 02, 2005

    End of an Era

    Today was my last day in the zoo. After four years of quitting, I finally did it today. Four years of grief, joy, and all sorts of emotions, I was pleased that the last few weeks have made me leave on a high. Two things I didn't do which I wanted to on my last day though: slide down the slide, and make an announcement over the tannoy (though my announcement of "The General Public Can Suck My Balls" probably wouldn't of gone down too well). I've had so many wierd things happen in the zoo, and today (whilst busy) wasn't out of the ordinary. I didn't say "What are you going to do, fire me?" or suffer an injury (you know, like in those police dramas whereby the cop who dies is like 3 days away from retirement), just a normal day.

    After work, we went to the Pen where the boss brought me a Labatts, it was nice of her, as I wasn't expecting anything. Nevertheless, a quick beer after work went down well.

    Now, I'm officially unemployed. I've been very introspective at the moment, as I don't know where I'll be in even a weeks time. As mentioned, I'm heading upto Liverpool tomorrow for the job interview (and other stuff, speak about it in a bit), but after that, I have no idea what's going on. Truth be told, I'm kinda scared. I have a huge fear that I won't get a job and end up peniless and in debt. Hopefully, that won't be the case.

    What I do know is that tomorrow is England vs. Wales. Another thing I know is that we're going to get dicked on.