Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, March 13, 2006

    FUBARdCdUK

    So yeah, update on the PC front. It's been playing up for ages - and it's mostly my fault. I have left it switched on for nearly two years, I've learnt my lesson now. My judgement is it that it's the power supply that is knackered. After frantic "please let me use the intenet!" (I'm really that bad) calls to my housemates which must of drove them potty, I've resorted to using one of Guy's old computers which is in the house, and is not doing much.

    It's an old P450, and it's taken a bit of getting used to. First off is the fact that there is only 2 USB ports, which means my webcam loses out to my mouse and wireless adapter. Even Firefox runs at a crawl on it. But, I experience non-firefox browsing at work, so what am I complaining most at?

    It's just not my computer.

    No disrespect to Guy who I am very appreciative with lending his PC, but I'm sure those of you who have been forced to use somebody's else PC would understand the confusion I'm having at the moment. The fact that nothing's where it should be, or listning to somebody else's music collection (or none at all). The fact you tread carefully to avoid scandallous searches or material on this PC. I'm sure Guy wouldn't kick up too much of a fuss if I searched for naked pictures of Whoopi Goldberg (probably a look and a slow run towards the nearest door), but the fact that this PC isn't mine makes me feel a bit apprehensive to do stuff.

    So, why am I telling you this (apart from the spirit of blogging)? Well, it's largely due to the fact that one program which I use regularly - Goldwave - is on my broken PC. Goldwave is what I use to record Podcasts. Long story short, there probably won't be another podcast for a while.

    Bet your all so disappointed, aren't you?

    In other news: I've got a massive ulcer on my lip. That, a job rejection, my computer fucking up and a few other bits and bobs which are unbloggable means that being 22, so far, has sucked big fat donkey dicks.

    , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator