Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, June 29, 2006

    Bloggers Block

    Well, I have things to write, but the local has tempted me. Damn you foul temptress! With your....beer and stuff.

    Anyway, so you know I'm not forsaking you, here's my blog of today, with a picture of yours truly when he was knee high to a grass skirt.

    pic1

    I must of been a beautiful baby, because baby, look at me now :)

    Proper update tomorrow, Cubs Honour.

    Technorati Tags:
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator