Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    Gutted

    John Tenta 1953-2006

    I am proper gutted at this, when I was around 9-10, I used to watch a lot of wrestling (still do today), and Earthquake was by and large my favourite. I was never one to succumb to the popular vote of Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior (despite all the kids at school calling me "gay" for liking "the fat man", they weren't laughing when Earthquake dicked on Hulk Hogan at Summerslam 1991), I liked the baddies, and Earthquake was my favourite. I just thought he seemed like he could kick your ass any day of the week. His finishing move - where he sat on the opponent - always made me laugh out loud. Especially when he did it to Jake "The Snake" Roberts' snake, I hated snakes.

    Anyway, R.I.P. Earthquake, may you sit on all the dead wrestlers up in the ring in heaven.

    Technorati Tags:, ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator