Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, May 17, 2005

    Over and Done With......

    That's it, I'm done. The university career of Rhys Alun Wynne is over and done with.

    Yesterday was my last exam: Advanced Database Management. The same exam that Ian sat. Whilst I didn't cheat in the exam, I did communicate with Ian in the exam, with a screwed up face expression, similar to the expression given on MSN when you type in :S. Or, as it's more commonly known, the internationally recognised symbol for "this exam is a bit iffy.".

    So, in hoping that I'm not done for cheating for that last paragraph, I'm officially no longer a student. There must be some word to describe the period between finishing studies, and graduating. If there isn't, I'm proposing "gradustud".

    For the next two weeks, I'll be staying around Liverpool, just enjoying the last bit of my student loan. So far, here are the plans.

    • Alton Towers.
    • The last Time Tunnel of the year, with a funfair.
    • Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith.
    • General sitting on arse.
    • FA Cup final.
    • And drinking shit loads.

    The last point is an important one. You see, last night to celebrate, I did have a few ales. And then a few more. And then a few more.

    Oh deary deary me. I woke up upside down.

    I think I may do a recap of my best moments of university. Can't promise anything, but I could. If I can be arsed.