A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Can't buy Meme Love*
Question of the fortnight
Bonnie Wynne
Back Home
Bonnie Scotland
The Graduate
:(
Graduation-Station
Public Transport? Expensive?
Highly Trained, Highly Accurate, Haile Selassie

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, July 25, 2005

    You're an Emotional Wreck, you don't know who you are. You never say what you mean...

    I thought I may as well update. The fact is well: life is pretty boring at the moment. So, ever the optimist, I hope to make an entry out of nothing, here goes.

    First and foremost, I'm fucking miserable at the moment. I had a cry (yes, a cry) about a number of things, and then poured my heart out to Sarah online earlier tonight. Hell, I've had her do the same to me, so she owes me one. Anyway, I'm still feeling a bit down (largely due to lack of friends around, and social life hitting rock bottom due to the difficult hours the Zoo asks for, I would so suit a 9-5 job). Not even the Captain Pugwash theme - a long time favourite of the bowling club to put a smile on my face - can manage it. I'll get through it, just missing going out and getting wasted. Though, as my old man says, "If you go out to drown your sorrows, you'll find your sorrows can swim.", I just need a night where I can go out and be socaible.

    Maybe I care about my job too much.

    Right, now that the deadjournal bollocks is out of the way, onto more important stuff. A couple of people in work (the ones who say I look like Eugene) say that they are running a competition on the Big Brother: Little Brother program where they want people who look like Eugene to write in and come on the show. They also said - unsurprisingly - that I'd be a dead cert, and I'm kind of debating whether or not to write in. I've been weighing up the pros and cons.

    Pro: I would probably meet Dermot O'Leary, which would be cool, and give me boasting points over all the women and gay men, in the world, ever.

    Con: I'm not gay, and therefore any meeting - however cordial it would be - would not be emotionally beneficial to me (unless I can somehow convince ladies that some of O'Leary's charm has osmosised onto me....which probably wouldn't work).

    Pro: I may meet Orla, who could be evicted. Which would give me boasting points over at least my mate Guy.

    Con: I don't actually like her that much. Plus chance of cordial friendly kiss with Orla may lead to my mate Guy kissing me, to try and catch the tail end of Orla's taste.

    The one thing that's bugging me is the whole "15 minutes of fame" thing. I don't want to be famous by being similar to a guy who we won't hear from after this summer. In fact, I don't really want to be famous at all. Nevertheless, it would bring some excitement to my life. What does everybody think?