Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, September 05, 2005

    Don't You Want Me Baby?

    Hey everybody! Due to UPS being shite and taking forever over our new router, I've managed to ressurrect my old University account to provide you with a quick update in my life.

    For those of you who asked about the job interview, you may be dissappointed to know that...well...there's not going to be one. The agency rang me up and said that the company I applied for through them "is not looking for anybody else to interview". This was despite being told I would get an interview every single day I rang them up for the last two weeks. Also, this was after I had made plans to stay up in Liverpool for an extra few days, to incorporate the interview.

    Needless to say, I'm a bit miffed.

    I dunno what's making me feel the worst though. The fact that they've screwed me around, or the fact I didn't get a chance to show myself what I'm like. Ask Sarah, she'll tell you that I'm rubbish at dealing with rejection. This comes from having so many years where things kept going my way. I've had so many years whereby I've never failed or being rejected, so when it does happen, I don't know what to do.

    I'm starting to look at it hindsightingly, I kept saying to my mates that I didn't want a career just yet, and I kind of felt like I was lying to myself. My head's just a bit screwed at the moment - not in a bad way, just in a "I have no idea what I want to do with myself.

    All I know, is the hopes of me not being skint for a while have gone.