Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, October 18, 2005

    Anaesthetic

    "You make it better."
    "You make that weather seem okay"
    "You're my Anaesthetic"
    "You just take the pain away"

    - Feeder: "Anaesthetic"

    Today is "her" 1-month anniversary of the start of my relationship with A. Typical of our relationship, we cannot decide on anything, least of all anniversary dates. So we have 2 anniversaries, with mine being last Saturday. I'm sure it's a ploy to try and get two anniversary meals/nights out/nights in out of me, but I'm really not complaining.

    I've been struggling to write this blog for a few weeks, hence why I'm doing it now, whilst I'm half pissed.

    We met in the Krazyhouse in Liverpool. I'd love to say our eyes met, and we were just lost, but it wasn't. Her first words to me were "Stay there, I'm going for a wee", and we kind of fumbled of our way to a kiss.

    We left that night - but I demanded her phone number. A few days later we agreed to meet, things hit off, and the rest is history.

    The reason why I'm quoting "Anaesthetic" was because late last week, when I was legitimately ill, A came online. I know it sounds wierd, but although I only spoke to her briefly, I began to feel better. Just speaking to her brought a broad smile to my face, and work (as I was in work at the time) seemed to fly by.

    Anyways that all I kind of want to post about her at the moment. My relationship is going fine. Now leave me alone on MSN!