Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, November 07, 2005

    Back Home....

    Apologies for the lack of updates, I've actually been (suprise suprise) very busy. It was my Mum & Dad's 25th wedding anniversary and my Dad's 50-something birthday (coincidence? I think not, my mum made sure that my dad got married on a date he will remember). We had tea in our local which was for me a pan-fried salmon fillet with curried sweet potato risotto (none of this half rice, half chips bollocks at our pub!) and copious amounts of alcohol.

    I also saw one of my old school teachers. Dunno why it suprised me, as I suppose teachers have lives outside of school, I just never pictured it. Unfortunately he didn't seem to recognise me, and I didn't feel compelled to go upto him and say "do you remember me?" as, although he taught me Biology all the way through school until A-Level, he couldn't remember my name. Well, he eventually did, but he said to me "That's nice work Nick" in Year 10, and old wounds don't heal.

    Anywho, the other thing I want to talk about is concerning a very old coat of mine:

    That's the beaver. I said for Christmas I wanted a smarter coat, as lime green does not match my eyes. So we went shopping to Llandudno and my mum bought myself one. Then, via warped rationale, she said I needed my coat now, and gave the coat to me there and then! It's such a nice warm coat - admittedly, the hood isn't as good as ol' limey - but it more than makes up with the fact it isn't a horrible colour.

    Finally, there was one special girl I saw over the weekend, and no A, don't get scared!

    Isn't she lovely?

    More to the point, isn't he hungover?