A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Layin' The Smack Down!
Eddie Guerrero: 1967-2005
Children in Need
The Mousetrap
Radio Ga-Ga
Back Home....
You'll cut her hair....
Famous for 15 Minutes
The Treble
On The Air. Unaware.

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, November 15, 2005

    You cut her hair (part 2).....

    Since the age of around 15, that's what my hair looks like. I've always tried to keep it short, for the simple reason that I can't be arsed doing anything with it, so by keeping it short means that there's no need for wax, gel or even much shampoo. It also comes from the fact that at school my nickname was "Afro", which I wasn't happy about.

    Now is a different story. Due to the fact that I cannot justify spending money on a haircut, I've let it grow a bit wild. Still no gel or wax, just shampoo and conditioner (you see I'm so poor I have to buy separate shampoo and conditioner). Generally, this has been well recieved, as I know A likes playing with hair (another scary resembelence between her and Sarah), so more hair equals more happy ladies. I also wanted to experiement with what's been known as the "James Blunt Look"*, which seems to be oh so popular these days, as I think it could suit me.

    However, a friend is pestering me to get my haircut, but I'm unsure what to do. I like the low matainance of my old haircut, but my head's nice and warm. A (I think) loves my hair. That's nice, but she also think this is attractive.

    So her opinion can not be trusted. Plus, if it gets wet, my hair smells like a wet cat, which isn't nice at all.

    But I'm unsure really, should I cut my hair or let it grow for a bit?

    Of course, if I can somehow maintain the sexy straight soft feeling of my hair which is achieved after leaving the shower, then I'm not touching it.

    * I don't like James Blunt though, I think he's a...James Blunt.