A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Paperback Writer
Craic Addict
Birthday Post #2
Birthday Post #1
Compensation Culture
FUBARdCdUK
Reassuringly Expansive
The Podcast According To......
Forgive Me Father, As I Have Sinned
I Wish I Was Making This Up......

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, March 20, 2006

    In the Metro

    To all of those who can use a scroll bar, and visiting from Metro, welcome to both of you! Still, nice to be featured on the website of the most popular newspaper in work*, though I hope that they don't put 2 and 2 together, and get this site. Not quite ready for them to read this (though I imagine they do).

    If you do come here from Metro, may I interest you in Technorati Tag Generator? It's bloody good for tagging your posts, and if you do that you get more people visiting you, and it's all peachy. Sorry regular readers, I dropped 2000 places in the Technorati rankings last week, and I'm having trouble dealing with it.

    That's really all I want to say. Having poster issues with Lucy Pinder at the moment. On the bad side is does mean that at random times during the night I am covered in glossy paper, though on the plus I can say that Lucy Pinder has, in the middle of the night, gone down on them, and actually mean it.

    * Largely because it's free, and we like things that are free

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator