Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, May 11, 2006

    Separated At Birth?

    So, is the new Apprentice of Alan Sugar Michelle Dewberry (which is an odd way to spell her second name) and rubbish Kids TV presenter Kirsten O'Brien separated at birth?

    I'm going to miss The Apprentice. It was an ace series. Reality TV for intelligent people. Real characters have emerged this series and: even with the shite vision mixing at the end (missed it? click the video on this page), I enjoy it so much. I both love and hate Alan Sugar, and parts of it have had me and Guy at the TV saying "Fuck me. If this is the best UK business has to offer, we're screwed.".

    The final question: who'd win a fight between Ruth Badger and a real badger. She's a very scary woman!

    I will do a proper update tonight. Pinky swear.

    Technorati Tags:
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator