Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, May 08, 2006

    IQ Test: Lazy Blogging!

    I saw this on Fern's blog, and I always like proving that I'm clever. As such, I decided to take part and see how much I got. Here's my results.

    Result!

    Yes, I'm having an off day, nothing bad, just can't be arsed blogging. However I've been a blogging dynamo recently, and I'm not prepared to lose it!

    How have you all got on in this quiz? (Yes, I'm aiming that at all my friends who are still at university, and have much more important revision to do!)

    Right, off to work.

    EDIT: It appears that it prints that I've an IQ of 80 above, but I scored 148. Boy, don't I look stupid. You see why I try and generate fresh content every day now, can't you?

    Technorati Tags:
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator