A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

When Doveth Cry
Sexually Dangerous
Two Words.....
Why does my heart feel so.......great???
Postman's Shock
Bloggers Block
The Blogging Domestic Treble
Beaten By A Chav
World Cup Notes: The Second Round
End of an Era

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, July 06, 2006

    World Cup Update: True Colours

    With all my going into hospital and lisps and whatever, I have missed updates on this year's World Cup. It's approaching the end of the tournament now, and - with the final on Sunday, let me give my 2nd to last world cup update.

    • Firstly, some quarter final thoughts, and the Sweden vs. Germany quarter final was the first game I've ever watched using "HD Technology" to quote the advert. I admit, it was pretty. However: I imagine that - with BBC 1 going HD, that Bargain Hunt may not be as impressive as the footie.
    • Secondly, whilst I am de-fucking-lighted that England are out the world cup (I felt dirty cheering them, luckily the pain of losing in the sweepstakes in work wasn't too bad), I do think that the whiny little piss artist to the right - Cristiano Ronaldo - is a cancer on the sport of football. Seriously. He whines, he cheats, he's a dirty pretty boy who's been brought up the wrong way. Luckily, there was an angel named Zidane who showed him a footballing lesson, though Wales play Portugal in a friendly later this year, and I hope Robbie Savage sorts him out good and proper.
    • The ideal final would be Germany vs. France from the last four, alas Italy ended Germany's dream after the most interesting 0-0 draw (After 90 minutes) ever. So, now, I want France to win. It's the lesser of two evils.
    • Finally, there has been a backlash against Ronaldo, both in the game last night (where he was booed out of the stadium) and on a poll, who are urging fans to vote some Ecuadorian the best Young Player in the tournament. Not one for fixing votes, put I am suprised by the poll. Why? Two words: Theo Walcott.

      theo

      How the hell did he get that many votes without playing a game. It's a fix, I tell you.

    Technorati Tags:, , , , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator