Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    My Panini Premiership Sticker Update

    Some of you may remember this post from a few weeks back. In it, I urged you to visit Mypanini and make a football sticker for "Gospel Rhys XI". So far, only Han have committed to the team, but I'd like to get 11.

    Anyway, that's not the reason for this post. The reason is that through the website, you could also buy the stickers. Now, I said I wouldn't, but unfortunately, I left the computer on with the window open and went out for a few beers. Long story converted into a picture form:-

    mypanini

    These came through the post this morning.

    Question is, what to do with them. Well, Han suggested that two of them could be used as prizes for the fantasy football, which is a fabulous idea and if it doesn't convince you to join the league which starts on friday, then by god, I don't know what will. That then leaves 8 stickers left, suggestions would be well appreciated.

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator