Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, November 07, 2006

    Ready To Go

    Thanks again for all your comments and e-mails, I'm no longer going on this holiday completely clueless of our nation's capital. I'm still not sure of the exact plan, but fuck it - I'll decide when I get there! I have finished packing as you can see from the image below.

    readytogo

    Yes! It took me most of today, but I'm ready for my 4 day trip to the big smoke. Well, kinda. You see, I have been struck down with a cold that won't seem to budge. I will probably spend most of my week therefore infecting as many Londoners as possible with Welsh Germs (which, contrary to Han's belief, did not originate from sheep). Fucking typical, I tell thee.

    Fingers crossed I'll shake it, however I'm sure come Sunday I'll have stories to tell! In the meantime, here's a list of things you can do, should you miss me....

    Join My Forum!: I'm serious you guys, I fear for the place now that I'm gone. It's been doing so well recently. Alas, I fear that it will die flat on it's arse over the next few days with me not around. Don't let that happen. It is rather fun there.

    Join My Toplist: However my toplist has been very strong lately, with excellent blogs joining and contributing. Feel free to join yourself, and see where you rank overall!

    Have a goosey's at my myspace! I've put a video up of Jim Jeferries, the guy I saw a week or so ago. It is only short, but it is very very funny. Go se!

    Start up a fake blog pretend to be written by me: If you do do that, give me the link. I want to see.

    Cry. A lot.

    Visit me in London. I won't be completely out of touch (I'm sure I.W.S. will kick in by Friday), so you can email me at the usual address if you fancy a spur of the moment trip to London. Especially Friday. Got fuck all going on friday.

    So, without further ado, Big Smoke - Here I come!

    See you Sunday....

    Technorati Tags:,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator