Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, December 08, 2006

    Canterbury Tales

    Tomorrow, I pack my bags and spend three days with my gorgeous blogger girl formally known as Hannah. It will be the first time I've seen her since London that I've seen her, and to see her again involves a trip through London to Canterbury. It feels odd going through London again so soon after I last went, considering it's a decent train ride away, and my time in the nations capital is little over an hour. Still, it'd be an amazing weekend, with the highlights (for me) being tomorrow. Saturday involves looking around Canterbury at the sights/shopping, followed by a pub lunch, topped all off with a School Disco Party at Kent SU. Tilesey, I can see you seething from here!

    Before I'd go, I'd like to say that this monday will be the last day that I will send out Christmas Cards, so if you want one - please email me your address. So far, only MrManuel has taken me up on this offer, and I've got a shed load of cards to shift!

    Right, I must dash, there are reports that Han is already waiting for me at Canterbury station. Have a wonderful weekend - have a look at my forum too, there is a maths geek question that is unanswered, winner gets a medal!

    See you Tuesday!

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator