Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Sunday, December 03, 2006

    An Open Letter to Relations (and a note to everybody else)

    First off, for everybody else: I've started writing Christmas Cards, so if you want one (can be anywhere in the world), drop me an e-mail with your address on, and I'll send one out to you.

    Right, onto the relatives.

    Dear Relatives,

    Hello! I know you all read it! Thankfully, both my mum and my dad are both wanabee marketers and have told all of you about this site, and I know you read it! As such, be it that I entertain you at work, a launchpad for your own websites, or just your favourite little Welshman. I bet you're wondering what to get your favourite relative for Christmas.

    Well, worry no more, as I'll tell you!

    First and foremost - for those who want to make me really happy - here's my Amazon Wishlist. Full of all sorts of electronic and literal masterpieces. One word of warning, if you are going to use this method, please don't do what my mate did and ordered his christmas present via the Amazon search box on the left. Seriously. It spoilt the suprise!

    Worried about spending too much money on me? Don't worry! There's this brilliant website which I use called Freefivers, which earns you cashback should you buy something online. Okay, it isn't much, and it's not going to make you a millionaire, but I use it and I must've saved about, what, £50 so far? I opened it in March. May as well!

    Okay, you want to get me something edible or drinkable? Fine. That's cool too. I have completely gone of Lager and realised that it is the piss flavoured water that it truly is. Instead, I prefer ales - Boddingtons being my favourite. Also, I've become a bit of a coinneseur with real ales, so get me them. Just don't get me anything that tastes like antifreeze.

    Food wise I prefer Miniture Heroes to Celebrations, and not a huge fan of overly salty snacks.

    Hope that's some help to you dim and distant relatives.

    Merry Christmas!

    Rhys (your favourite Grandson, nephew, hanger on).

    Right, normal service will be resumed tomorrow. This weekend has been rather fun, but more about it tomorrow!

    Technorati Tags:,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator