Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, October 16, 2004

    Didn't We Have A Lovely time....

    ...the day we went to Blackpool
    Basically, it's Britain's premier seaside resort (yes Roland, better than Brighton), with tons of arcades, "kiss me quick, squeeze me slow" hats, fish and chip shops and arcades. It's where the whole of Britian spends at least one weekend of their life there (this will be my 4th visit). It's where WWE superstar William Regal was brought up, it was where Peter Kay's hilariously funny 'Top of the Tower' was filmed. And I'm going tomorrow. And so's my mum. And so's my brother. And three of his mates.

    Still, it's gonna be ace.

    In other news: Anybody felt this week has flown by? Maybe I've just been busy.

    In other Outtake related news: This post was on 10 hours on the Liverpool 10 Pin Bowling Site. Oh how we laughed.....