Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, December 22, 2004

    Boom, shake shake the room

    Anybody else feel this? It woke me up this morning. First I thought it was an earthquake, which would of been so cool. I mean, an earthquake? There was one before in my life when I was about 1, but obviously I couldn't remember that. I slept through that one.

    A few days ago, I got into the Christmas Spirit by having a "12 Days of Christmas" Bucket from a fried chicken place. This is what it contained: -

    12 Pieces of Chicken
    11 Crispy Strips
    10 Spicy Wings
    9 BBQ Ribs
    8 Corn on the cobs
    7 Chicken Nuggetts
    6 Sides of Coleslaw
    5 Onion Rings
    4 Sides of Fries
    3 Sides of Coleslaw
    2 Tortilla Wraps
    1 Bottle of Pepsi Max
    Now, I didn't eat that all myself. I shared it with 3 of my mates. Needless to say, it tasted good, and festive!

    Finally, I found this pretty cool website. Basically you type in lyrics, and the program sings it for you by constructing it from the lyric database. Sounds confusing? Well, just have a fiddle with it, you'll get the jist of it. Either way, anything sounds better than Band Aid 20.