Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, November 30, 2004

    Everybody Dance Now!

    Sorry for lack of updates. Anybody who knows me would probably guess the reason why. Last night I got convinced to go to a "Modern Dancing" class. You see, it seemed like such a good idea at the time. Guy convinced me to go: "It's full of ladies!" - he said. Sure enough, with that promise, and the fact that the only form of rhythm I have is on dancing games, I toddled along. I had an idea that it would be like that Erik Prydz video that's always on telly.

    Yep, that's the beaver.

    However, I didn't bet on one thing: windows. Sure enough, whether it be bowling, in a pub or dressing up as a girl, I'm used to looking like an idiot. I felt like a right idiot last night. Probably because my balls weren't big enough to launch myself wholeheartedly into all the dance steps. Plus I got confused. Heh: Advanced C++? no problem. Dancing? Not a chance. Which meant I fell around all over myself.

    But I don't care.

    Yes, when it was all said and done, it was a laugh. Hell, it was different. Plus we ended up in the pub after. Can't be all bad.

    Unfortunately, my hips weren't all that supple. This morning, I feel like I've given birth.