Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, October 30, 2004

    That's one....that's two....

    Hello everybody. Been ridiculously busy the past few days with work for once. No, not hungover: aint drunk nothing since last Saturday (scary). Here's a couple of thoughts that I've experienced over the past few days: -

  • We've got San Andreas in the house! Aint touched it yet, and to be fair, it really doesn't appear to be that much better than Vice City. Sure, the way you build up your characters is pretty cool, but....meh.

    I'm sure I'll have a longer go on it soon, and I'll let you know what I think.

  • The new tango advert is brilliant, just for the line "That's one, that's two, that's the hit of the whole fruit right there!". I'm bowling BUSA at the weekend (more on that later), and I'm planning to use that line immensely. Mainly when - on the rare occassion, when the moon is aligned with the north star and the wind howls a haunting tone - I get a strike.

    Yanks? Have no idea what I'm talking about? Cliques ici, s'il vous plait.

  • If you're anything like me, you have been voting in earnest on the FHM.com's Championship of Women. Sure, it's politically incorrect, but I don't care. I'm sure you all have your own personal favourites. Mine? Sophie Howard who represents the better half of Merseyside (Max, look at the table), Everton: -

    As Peter Kay once said - "Bitta blue for t'dads!"

  • As mentioned above, I will be representing Liverpool University in the BUSA (British University Sports Association) Ten Pin Bowling Championships. My pick - to be honest - was controversial (about 2 weeks ago, so was quite late. Plus I am shite). As one of my mates said, "I must of presented my arse to the captain.". Still, it should be fun. We're taking a few of the freshers down as well, so I'll let you all know how I got on Monday.
  • Right, that's your lot. Bugger off.