Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, October 20, 2004

    You Know You've Had Too Much To Drink When....

    Walking home from a night out at 2am, I get stopped by a worker from the oldest business in the world.

    "Do ya want business darlin?" She said, wearing a dress that I could use as a hankechief.
    "Not really." I said, smirking (I always try to be friendly), "Been out on the lash. You know, brewers droop and all."
    "Oh come on, I offer a student discount." Quite where and when I'd get my NUS card swiped, I have no idea. "For you, just £10"
    "No thanks."

    At this point, my head is thinking what I've gotta do to get rid of her. My one plan came into fruition: say I have a girlfriend. Brilliant! Only a complete jackass would screw it up.....

    Oh dear.

    "You don't know what you're missing."
    "I know. I've got a girlfriend."
    "How will she know?"
    "I am very under the thumb, besides she's expecting me home now." I said, hoping that certain parts of my anatomy don't suddenly start growing

    What? I was talking about my pinocchio-stylee nose. Perverts.

    Luckily, our lady of the night friend admitted defeat: "She's a lucky woman hunnie. What's her name?"
    "Errrr....Dave."

    Bollocks.