Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, November 15, 2004

    Always Wanted To Know

    I'm sure you've had this situation in your life at some time: -
    "Yeah, my radiator isn't working. I don't think anything is wrong with it, it just needs bleeding."
    What exactly does 'bleeding' a radiator do to it? I reckon it's just a huge conspiracy that everybody's in on. Nobody I know knows (plumbers aside) what:-
    1. Bleeding a radiator actually does.
    2. How to go about bleeding one.
    So, any takers?

    In other news, bought Smackdown vs. Raw for the PS2, and it's taken me a fair while to get into. Small roster plus not that many changes meant I don't think it was worth shelling out £40 (though, I technically with discounts only shelled out £25). However, there are loads of really cool little features, and the CAW is much better (my characters now fit into the game). So....meh. Could be a goodun. Would of preferred Eugene and La Resistance instead of speaking characters though.

    Finally, the latest edition of Strong Bad's Email is either the funniest ever or the worst one ever, depending on who you speak to. Hate to say it, but I'm tending towards the latter.

    The flames, they are arising.