Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, May 26, 2005

    Life is a Rollercoaster

    Yesterday was such a brilliant day for me, I really can't explain it. Today was all well and good when I went to Alton Towers, with Air and Spinball Whizzer being the best rides. I'm not going to bore you with details, so instead I'll talk about something else.

    I've had many nights in Liverpool. Some have been fun, some haven't. However, last night was the most historic. No other word for it. To see Liverpool win the European Cup was unbelievable, and it's hard to describe. Yes, by the letter of the law I'm a Manchester United fan, but I was most definitely supporting Liverpool last night.

    However, after the first half, I was realistic. Liverpool were goners, 3-0 down. But somehow, someway, they pulled it back to become the unlikliest winners of the Champions League ever. And, being in Liverpool, we went on an all night bender.

    Christ it was amazing! Spoke to my mum on the phone on the way down, and said the 'f' word far too many times to her. People were dancing in the streets - literally. Traffic was blocked, but nobody cared, it was an amazing sight. In Concert Square you couldn't move, people where everywhere, singing "We Are The Champions" and "You'll Never Walk Alone". Here are two pictures from my phone which do nothing in conveying the mood of Liverpool last night, but it would give you an idea (apologies for quality):-



    Mental. Absolutely mental.

    Tonight I'm going to the victory parade, and I'm taking a proper digital camera, so there should be some good photos!