Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, May 21, 2005

    Possession is 9/10ths.....

    I woke up yesterday morning with the buggery of a hangover and the taste of vomit in my mouth. Some reason, I went silly buggers. But, however, there was worse to follow.

    Distinctly etched out on my neck, was the word "Hi".

    What? Don't believe me? Look at this! Okay, it's not great, but hopefully somebody can see it (S could see it on my phone yesterday)

    I'm posessed! Some weird "Hi" monster is in my soul! Argh!

    Ahem.

    Anyway, today is going to be a busy day, in the life of an unemployed student. First we've got the FA Cup final, where hopefully the right result being Man United win, and for Malcolm Glazier to burn himself on the balti pies, so that he never wants to take over the club. That would work. After that, we're thinking about having a "Dan Summers" party - the girls are having an Ann Summers party, which we think is very sexist. As such, we will be having a bloke party, which will probably take the form of a game of poker, alcohol and football. After that is my final Time Tunnel event, which is titled Torremolinos. Quite what it has to do with the Spanish resort I have no idea. Nevertheless, there's a funfair and a few other bits and bobs that almost make spending the £8 for a ticket worthwhile. Ah well.