Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, June 02, 2005

    A Summer Love Affair All Over Again

    Every year I say the same thing "I'm not getting addicted to Big Brother, no, not again.". This year, I've set a record.

    I've become addicted after only 3 days.

    I don't know why, I really, really don't. I'm 21, I'm intelligent, I'm everything that would make me the perfect candidate to not watch Big Brother. I mean, two of the women, have gone on to my very short list of women with big breasts that I don't fancy.

    **shudder**

    The Liverpool University student is a mouthy wierdo. One of them's a complete arrogent cock, one of them is a Tory, another one annoyingly speaks about herself in the third person (a feat only achieved successfully by The Rock), another is a lying doolally individual, another is one who grins with the kind of sultry unfounded arrogence we've come to expect from the Italians, another is just an insecure dirty bitch, one I cannot understand, and two have no basis for comment because, quite simply, they have no commentable characteristics whatsoever.

    In fact, the only one who I actually want to win is a dirty Arsenal fan!

    In short, the housemates have the grand total of 4 redeeming features between them.

    And, the best thing is? It's complusive, brilliant viewing, and I love it.