Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    Upgrading a PC is a Lot Like Making Love to a Beautiful Woman

    Frequent visitors to my room will know that my PC is the noisiest bugger in the world, ever. Trust me, you could drive a tank through my room, and it would be deafened. Past experiences of PC's leads me to believe I should remove the dust from the inside of it. Past experiences of PC's also lead me to believe that if I don't do that soon, then my PC will blow up.

    I'm a PC opening up virgin. I'm scared to touch something that gives me so much happiness, just incase I fuck it up good and proper. You hear people's scare stories: people's who first time was a disaster: people who sting things in the wrong hole, people who screw too much and boom, their loved one can take no more. The worst case I've heard is people who screw into such a tight hole and suffer permanent physical damage to themselves.

    I didn't want my first time to be a failure, so I bravely grabbed hold of my tool, and began unscrewing. It was tricky at first, as it was tight. However, after a short period of time, it became a lot easier. Soon, I looked into the box, and blew. Blew as hard as I could. I was soon out of breath, yet, breathing heavily I returned to the screwing.

    Soon, it was all over. It was purring on nicely, and a lot quieter. So, now I'm no longer a PC-opening virgin, I've been thinking off ways to improve it. Spice it up, shall we say. Toys, to introduce.

    Tomorrow, I'm going shopping, wish me luck!

    In other news: job hunting going okay (although I could never replace Catherine Cookson from the last few paragraphs). I had a quick interview for a place in the posh end of Liverpool (i.e. the part I'm so not familiar with) and got another one on Monday. Hopefully, I'll get this job, as it's a bit different from what I'm used. Not sure how much I can talk about it, as I was made to sign all these forms and agreements and - me being me - I didn't read the forms through properly, but fingers crossed I get the job.