Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, January 31, 2006

    Dress To Impress

    Last few days have been a bit between recovering from my job interview and preparing for the next one. I hear from the one from last week sometime in the week, and this Thursday I've got an interview with a very well known company that most people hate but I don't mind. Anyway, I've been killing time by watching Jarhead (which accurately captures the feeling of war by....not doing anything for two hours. I didn't like it), pimping Technorati Tag Generator and getting headbutted in clubs (a story to be told at another time, but I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it's not my fault).

    So yeah, about this other interview. I recieved conformation of it via voicemail, as I was busy at the time. Apparently I was due to go to Birmingham, but now I'm going to one in Manchester. In any rate, after a quick phone call, I recieved notification that I was on for another interview.

    One line in the email troubled me.

    "Business Casual Dress".

    WHAT THE HELL IS BUSINESS CASUAL DRESS!?!?!?!

    When speaking to the people I was applying with, it was one of the concerns voiced in my previous interview (other than for the fact that the online testing didn't run in Firefox). The dress code was "Smart Casual" for the evening meal, what is smart casual?

    So I've taken it upon myself to create a spreadsheet/database for all business/casual wares type. But I need input. What type of clothes would you wear for the following?

    • Formal
    • Smart
    • Smart Casual
    • Business
    • Business Casual
    • Casual

    Should it be popular, then I will put it online.

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator