Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, January 16, 2006

    I Wish I Was Making This Up

    But, this honestly occurred one day during my job (not saying when). Heavily edited to avoid any possible libel.
    Rhys: Good morning you're speaking to Rhys, how may I help you?
    MrsX: Hi can I check details on an account?
    Rhys: Sure, can I take the number?
    MrsX: Yes, it's 1234567890 (obviously not the number)
    Rhys: And your name?
    MrsX: Mrs X
    Rhys: Erm....I'm afraid this account is in the name of a Mr X.
    MrsX: Yeah, he's my husband.
    Rhys: Well we'll need to speak to him first.
    MrsX: What? Surely you can speak to me!
    Rhys: We can't I'm afraid. We need to speak to your husband.
    MrsX: Well he's not in.....
    [knocking heard and door slamming]
    MrsX: No wait, he's just come in, let me get him.
    [More rustling, slightly deeper yet feminine familiar voice heard]
    MrX: Hello, this is MrX! I believe you wanted to speak to me about my account.
    Rhys: [Trying hard not to laugh] Err....yes. Can I do a few data protection checks?
    MrX: No, why should I? You're denying me access to my account! Good Day!
    It's sad to think that MrsX is probably on more money than me at the moment.

    Technorati Tags:,