A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

One Foot In The Bay
A Rhys is Blogging at the Speed of Sound
I Made It
Paradroidia
Good Friday!
Best Laid Plans Of Mice and Men
Your Head A Splode
Ye of Little Faith
Lies, Lies, All Lies!
Dodgy Geographer

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    Seal or No Seal?

    One thing I remember like it was yesterday during the time in the Zoo was the shows. I used to work in an ice cream enclosure, which overlooked both the bird shows and the sea lions show. If you get me drunk I'd probably recite the whole schpiel word for word. Some people can quote Shakespeare, some people can quote Marx, some people can quote Star Wars. I can quote the bird and sea lion show.

    One thing that was explained every day during the summer is the difference between a seal and a sea lion. So, whilst watching "Deal or no Deal" a few weeks ago, I suddenly came up with a realization, that would put this knowledge to the test.


    Click to Play "Seal Or No Seal"

    I got a bit bored of it to the end, hence the rushed front page, but I'd like to know what you think about it. I've made better looking websites, for sure, but it still makes me chuckle.*

    Relating to Deal or No Deal, the big thing that's taking off accroding to shite newspapers who steal Grand National wins is "Cosmic Ordering". It's a way of preparing your mind for success by writing down symbols and letters that mean a lot to you on parts of your body. Now, because TV Legend Noel Edmonds is doing it, other people in all walks of life are, such as ladies who want to pull, people going for job interviews and students wanting to pass exams.

    It's nothing new. I mean, when I was a student, I used to write things on my hands to pass exams.

    Except in my day, we called it cheating.

    * Some people may rmember a similar post last week. Yes, this is the game I wanted to upload, but the server I did on first of all knackered pretty much immediately. Hence me moving it to Lycos. It's not the best server in the world, so please be patient with it. Thanks.

    Technorati Tags:, , , , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator