Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, July 10, 2006

    Blogmeet in the Old Harkers Arms, Chester

    I've been blogging for over four years now, and I've never met anybody through blogging. It's a bit of a shame really, as I think there are some amazing people on the links bar, who I would quite happily go for a few drinks with. Nevertheless, I've never actually plucked up the courage to go on a blogmeet: primarily because I've never been near one.

    Until now.

    You see, surfing through blogs at Blogadvance (note to all, it pisses over Blogexplosion from a great height), I came across International Andy's blog. The blog is about a guy who has travelled the world (hence International) and is called Andy (hence Andy). He has settled in Chester, and is organising a blogmeet in The Old Harkers Arms in Chester. I think it's near the station, looking at the map on their website. It also appears to be owned by the same people who own the Pen Y Bryn.....

    harkers
    The Harker Arms

    penybryn
    The Pen-Y-Bryn.

    Anyway, the only problem I can see is that it clashes with my school reunion hangover. We've organised two reunions, one next weekend, one a month later. The one a month later is the day before this reunion. Ah well, I'll go for a bit, and forsake Broadway. That will be a shame. Honest.

    I guess the real reason I'm posting this is to let everybody know I'm going, and to try and drum up interest. Anybody else fancy going?

    Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator