Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    Home Alone, Stairway Golf and Sexy Bikini Parties

    Last week, I was a bit apprehensive with my mum and dad going away on holiday. Something about me thought that I wouldn't be able to cope without my mum, that I'd starve to death or something would happen to the dog/plants. But we're half way through the week and I'm still here! So's the dog! So's the plants! Do you know what the best thing is? Now that RIck's back from Russia and I have some help around here I'm actually beginning to enjoy myself. Whilst we're not kept under a severe cosh around here there are things that we're not allowed to do. So we've been doing them.

  • Stairway Golf - a game that involved practicing your Sand Wedge shots by propelling a golf ball up a flight of stairs.
  • Dog Curling - Propelling your dog along laminate flooring so that she slides. She wags her tail, she loves it.
  • Dinner Table Talk - Before: "You never guess what I did at work today?", "Did anybody read that story in the Daily Mail?", "The house next door but one got valued today....", Now: "Fuck, Shit, Arse, Wank, Bollocks"
  • No Daily Mail to pollute our minds.
  • Music until late.
  • Peeing with the door open.
  • Using the bannister as a clothesline.
  • Generally, turning a 3 bedroom semi in Welsh suburbia into a house of trouser. I'm thinking about having a Sexy Bikini Party tomorrow night, and you're all invited. But before that, any other ideas for what I can do?

    Technorati Tags:, , , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator