Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, July 19, 2006

    Sweating Like....A man running in a chicken suit

    Bleugh, it's too hot. I know it's traditional British to complain, instead of enjoying the weather. But it's hard to concentrate in this weather. With the exception that it brings a whole new meaning to Tit Monday, this hot a weather is not pleasant. We've even got the worlds best air conditioning unit in work, but alas, it's not perfect. I need ice cream, I need a holiday to the antartic, I need something to cool me down.

    I've got tons to blog about too, but I can't really be arsed. It's just too hot to think, plus you guys are probably out enjoying the weather, and not going to read it.. So I'll just moan about the Weather, as it's been the hottest here in Wales ever in the history of the world. The hottest UK place is Gatwick Airport. Why are airports always so hot? It always seem that the hottest places in the UK are airports. Maybe it's lulling visitors to the "usual" British summer into a false sense of security.

    Right, I'm going to sit in the garden topless with a beer. I'm going to make the best of this weather.

    Back in winter.

    Technorati Tags:, ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator